We had some lovely feedback from the event:
- I am not really into poetry but I really enjoyed the combination of words, music & images.
- It was an ideal opening event. It worked well.
- The poetry reading set to music was more than the sum of its parts. Excellent and held at the right time of day. The evening summer light filtered through the beautiful windows and enhanced the performance.An excellent beginning to the Festival.
- A really charming event.
- Lovely event, very nice atmosphere
- Venue just right, and a really nice event to open the festival.
People thoroughly enjoyed it.
'eye of the heron' - written for Holmfirth Arts Festival 2013